Sunday, October 6, 2013



Dreaming About: A much needed break from work. Ha.

Reading: I finished re-reading "I'll Seize the Day Tomorrow" by Jonathan Goldstein. I needed something to make me laugh.

Loving: Coaching ultimate frisbee. Two more weeks!

Watching: Arrow. I was hesitant to watch it but I ended up really enjoying it.

Anticipating: A lot! **

Listening To: A mix... and trying not to listen to Christmas music yet (I am ridiculous)

Planning On: Doing some marking!

Working On: Budgeting for our trip

Wishing: I had done more work over the summer... oh...

Reflecting On: The past month of school

Enjoying: The beautiful fall colours!

Pondering: On how to get a My MagicBand for our trip...

** A lot of things are coming up! Courtney's wedding next week (super pumped!), going to see Mark Forward to a bit of comedy, and last but not least... Matt's and my wedding anniversary! We have some fun stuff planned for October. It's going to be loads of fun!

I haven't updated anything yet... because I really have had very little to update. I have been working, coaching, running, and doing lots of activities for the school. These weekends go by so fast, I end up spending most of them sleeping (however, if I spent most of them working and spent most of my weekdays sleeping, we wouldn't be having this problem... haha).

PS - those are my new glasses in the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment