Monday, September 2, 2013


Dreaming About: Disney! December 2014, baby (haha).

Reading: On the next book in the series by Aaron Dembski-Bowden, "Blood Reaver". Also, I've been reading (and loving) both my Real Simple magazine and Martha Stewart Living (27 going on 40).

Loving: The past few hot days. They have been glorious!

Watching: The Killing and Justified. Love them both.

Anticipating: School! Aack!

Listening To: Some Kind of Wonderful by Grand Funk Railroad

Planning On: Getting to work... I had better, since it's September!

Working On: Getting ready for hosting a house-warming party with my side of the family.

Wishing: I had done just a little more work over the summer. Just a tad.

Reflecting On: The amazing summer that I had. It was so relaxing and fun. I don't know where the time has gone!

Enjoying: My new manicure!

Pondering: On more pieces of artwork for our home!


No comments:

Post a Comment