Thursday, August 29, 2013


I thought I would write about our wedding book today. I had it made in December, but I thought I would post about it. You know. Full circle.

I created our wedding book via Apple. I like their clean lines and simple designs. I tried other outlets like blurb but sometimes I found all the stickers, doo-dads, and layouts distracting. I just wanted a simple book where the pictures were the focus. I ordered three of them (one for us, one for my parents and one for Shoes' parents) and the price was very reasonable. They also printed and delivered within the week!

I love looking at our wedding book. From beginning to end it tells a wonderful story of one of the happiest days of our lives. I've said this time and time again, but thank you Courtney for the beautiful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment