Sunday, July 28, 2013


Lately Shoes and I have been going on lunch dates, either on Fridays (when he has the afternoons off) or Saturdays. I much prefer being out and about during the day and then at home at night.

We've also been trying new restaurants, which I also vastly prefer to our old system of just going out for the sake of eating. Suddenly 'going out' goes back to being special and fun, like a date. On this particular weekend, we went to the Modern Taco Company. It was AMAZING. The tacos seem very small but after 4, I was definitely more than satisfied. They had interesting flavours and combinations, not just your typical ones (bean and cheese, cheese, bean and cheese and meat, cheese and meat... you get my drift). There were vegetarian options and, best of all, they had Sol (which Shoes loves) and Coca-Cola in a bottle. What else could a person want?

If you're in the area, try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment