Thursday, August 1, 2013


So I skipped June and July... whoops. Back at it, though!

Dreaming About: Disney! August 2014, baby!

Reading: I devoured several books in the month of July. Right now I'm re-reading one of my personal favourites, Soul Hunter by Aaron Dembski-Bowden.

Loving: Ultimate frisbee. Even though 3 times a week is a little much, I still enjoy playing. I even miss it on Thursdays!

Watching: The Office Season 7. Love it.

Anticipating: My conference in Waterloo.

Listening To: My iPod on shuffle which is quite an adventure. Most recently, Ronan Keating's "Life is a Rollercoaster" popped up. Awesome.

Planning On: Getting to work. It's August... September's going to come by fast...

Working On: A gallery wall for our living room.

Wishing: That it was warmer. It's been very chilly lately. Where's my 30 degree weather?!

Reflecting On: My summer-of-liz list and what else I need to accomplish!

Enjoying: Late wake-ups. I love sleeping in later than Matt for at least 2 months out of the year!

Pondering: On what to do for Shoes' birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment