Monday, June 24, 2013


I was going to wait until the first day of summer vacation... but I'm not. I'm too excited. I currently have no marking and nothing to do in the downtime of my evenings.

Remember "Summer of George" from Seinfeld? Well, this summer will be the Summer of Liz!

- Trip to Grand Forks (which will happen in the first or second week of vacation but I thought I'd mention it)
- Beach
- Cycling trips w/ Dad & Matthew
- Fun restaurants with Matt
- Goldeyes game (ha!) during the day (there's one game... must go!)
- Pedicure/Manicures
- Paper crafts/Project Life (scrapbooking! Because I'm cool!)
- Bake & Cook
- Photography adventures
- Set up house/organize
- Working dates with Kristin
- Gelati outings

It's going to be totally awesome! I look forward to fun days in the sun, productivity, and relaxation. :D

1 comment: